Do you possess a Master’s degree with pharmaceutical background? Do you have Minimum 3-5 Years industrial experience in the pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, Nutraceuticals, OTC developments and technology transfer field?
We are a fast-growing nutraceutical company located in Hauppauge. We focus on the distribution, research development, and manufacturing of diverse natural, organic and niche ingredients. We work with the nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and cosmetic industries. We are seeking a full-time Formulation Scientist who can work independently to ensure our customers have the regulatory documents required.
The key responsibilities of a Formulation Scientist include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the formulations for Dietary Supplements, Nutraceuticals, OTC & Pharmaceutical products.
- Plan and conduct development activities from the Product initiation stage to commercialization.
- Provide the requirements for the Development and evaluating the equipment, material and other requirements for the development and CMO evaluation for the safe scale up of the product
- Support the Procurement, Analytical team, Production, QA, QC and others.
- To be part of cGMP/cGLP, based on the requirement of the management.
- Support for process validation, Stability protocols for developing products.
- Conduct and compile literature and patent searches and document research results.
- Explore new technology and materials to achieve significant impact and breakthroughs in new product development to meet/improve product properties.
- Provide technical consultation for product and process control strategies.
- Prepare and review technical reports/protocols and formulation development reports.
- Specification preparation for the finished products in development and CMO products.
- Lead R&D representative for the development and product suggestions based on Market evaluations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
American Health Formulations are a fast-growing nutraceutical company. We focus on the distribution, research development, and manufacturing of diverse natural, organic and niche ingredients.
As a premier contract manufacturer of Nutraceuticals, Dietary Supplements and OTC products dedicated to making ideas a reality, we work with the nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and cosmetic industries. We are also FDA registered and operate under NSF cGMP certified guidelines.
The key skills and qualities of a Formulation Scientist are:
- Knowledge and skills of formulation technology and development.
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and techniques
- Basic knowledge of cGMP / cGLP, lab techniques, etc.
- Knowledge of preparing technical reports/protocols and formulation development report.
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical science, formulation and technology.
- Knowledge of analytical concepts and technology
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operators – Tablet, Packaging, and Encapsulation
American Health Formulations are a fast-growing nutraceutical company. We focus on the distribution, research development, and manufacturing of diverse natural, organic and niche ingredients and products.
As a premier contract manufacturer of Nutraceuticals, Dietary Supplements and OTC products dedicated to making ideas a reality, we work with the nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and cosmetic industries. We are also FDA registered, and operate under NSF cGMP certified guidelines.
Come join our growing team!
We have recently purchased several new pieces of equipment in order to expand our ability to meet our clients needs. We now have the following positions available:
- Encapsulation Operators
- Tablet Press Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Stick Pack/Sachet Operators
- Soft Gel Operators
- Work on the lines which include Bottle Packaging Line, Gummy Packaging Line, Encapsulation, Tablet Press, Soft Gel, and Stick Pack /Sachet Packing Line.
- Work based on schedule and instruction on Batch Record (BR).
- Clean the equipment following related SOPs.
- Adjust equipment based on the batch record instructions, and related production operations.
- Closely monitor the line and stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur.
- Replenish the supplies necessary to keep the line running in a timely manner to prevent downtime — this includes stocking conveyors or hoppers with products or components.
- Adjust the equipment before production, keep observing the performance of the equipment, and make adjustment accordingly.
- Regularly check the quality of the product per BPR instructions.
- Help Line Lead check the receiving and finished paperwork.
- Feed the bulk product/tablets/capsules/blend material and packaging material into the equipment in a timely manner.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet company deadlines.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve production line problems
- Setup experience a big plus
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish a plus
This is a full time position. First shift, 8 hours. Start time can be from 7am to 9am. Paid time off and paid holidays. Low-cost medical benefits available if qualified.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.